Friday, November 12, 2010

A chance for your shop to be seen by 13 thousand people!

Would you like some free advertising for your shop- reaching an audience of over 13 thousand?!

I'm offering a chance to subscribers of my brand new Etsy Business Tips newsletter to grab a feature (in a post about their etsy shop) on my other blog, The Etsy Business Tips Blog, and promotion of that feature across my three twitter accounts- that's currently 13,088 followers!

It's super easy to subscribe if you'd like a chance of winning the spot, and I only added a subscription box to the blog recently so there's a good chance of snapping up the feature.

I'll only be mentioning this opportunity to my current blog, twitter and facebook followers because I'm hoping people will only subscribe if they're actually interested in getting some help with their etsy sales (the newsletters won't be sent out too frequently if anyone's wondering about that). Please feel free to tell your etsy friends if you think they might find the business tips blog helpful :)

Subscribe to the *NEW* Etsy Business Tips Newsletter here

I hope you'll find the tips useful! :)

Be quick- I'm going to pick a winner sometime within the next week!

PS If the winner can't be contacted, I'll choose another winner, so please make sure the newsletter doesn't hit your spam box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Morphologica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin