Friday, February 5, 2010

Australian Etsy Blog Survey!

I'd love to get some feedback on the content of The Australian Etsy Blog so that I can make it more relevant and enjoyable to read, so thought I'd put together a short survey to ask everyone what they would like to see more of!

Sectioned- laser-engraved brain necklace in black (limited edition) FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

Sectioned- laser-engraved brain necklace by morphologica

If you have time, I'd really appreciate it if you could take this brief survey so I can pick your brains and get an idea of what readers might be interested in, and whether I should try to focus on providing information for sellers or keep the blog more balanced (or keep some variety but post business tips more often).

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Morphologica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin