Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Etsy Front Page & other adventures....

Thanks to the magical land of the internet, word has been getting out about my jewellery designs- twitter and facebook are my best friends ;)

Most recently, my white 'Geek is the New Cool' necklace was featured on etsy's front page in an admin-curated treasury, and two of my other necklaces have been selected for etsy's 'Geek Chic' and 'Your Twitter Picks' gift guides.

Pieces from the morphologica range have also been featured on a number of supercool blogs, including (in addition to other lovely blogs):
MindHacks
nerdcore
TheDailyWhat
WonderlandBlog
Geekreative

So things are busy! Yay!

I have also created a new website and a newsletter that you can sign up to if you'd like to hear about some new pieces coming soon: http://morphologica.com.au (or you can become a fan on facebook http://facebook.com/morphologica)
and stay tuned because some of my designs are about to appear in a gorgeous little store in Melbourne (The Curious Oyster Shoppe)!


Coffee time I think ;)




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I enjoyed reading your post. I’ve been looking around for such good adventures that have been described here. Thanks a lot for it.

    r4 dsi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Morphologica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin