Saturday, July 31, 2010

31 Days to Build a Better Blog

(a post from over on The Etsy Business Tips Blog)

I've been planning to write some blog posts on this e-book that I purchased recently, but I just saw that the author is offering 25% off the already discounted price for the next couple of days only, so thought I'd better share the discount offer (even though I'm a bit jealous because I've already bought it)!

The normal retail price is $39, so this discount offer brings it down to just $14.95

It's a detailed and clear workbook/guide on how to make your blog more successful at your own pace, and I highly recommend it- I'm planning to work through it thoroughly to pick up some tips for improving my own blog as well.

The e-book is 31 Days to Build a Better Blog and it's written by an extremely successful blogger.

To get the discount, enter the code chrisjuly25 during checkout. Get more info and purchase here. Remember to be quick though...the offer ends this week!



Connect with me on facebook

(ref links included, which support this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Morphologica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin