Monday, February 15, 2010

My 'Hearts for Haiti' Etsy Purchases


HeartsForHaiti is a collective Etsy shop with all profits being donated to Doctors Without Borders. All items within the store have been donated by etsians from all around the world. Close to $30,000 has been raised so far!!


I just wanted to share two sweet things that I purchased from the shop (in case you'd like to visit and buy something cute too!)


Sterling Silver Heart Earrings
Sterling Silver Heart Earrings by brightsmith
(more pairs of these earrings are available- I ♥ them!)



Sweet Wool Felted Valentine Mouse
Sweet Wool Felted Valentine Mouse by eveslittleearthlings
(these are very cute- I ended up coming back to buy another one!)



1 comment:

Thank you for commenting :) Morphologica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin